Hey guys… so, check out the new look and feel of our blog! Like it? Well… screw you then. Ah, just kidding. You might be interested in a few of the new links over to the right there, that link to essential TWW Must-Knows: rules, conduct, recruitment. If you’re new or never read these, do so NOW.
As many regular (and even new) TWW members have noticed, lately we’ve seen a shakeup of the guild. Here’s the skinny on what’s going on:
1. Chiv and Winter have left the game for (semi-)good, and have handed over the GM keys to the officers, so that we can make some much-needed changes and work on getting TWW as good as it can be.
2. We’ve lost a few people but gained a ton more — welcome, if you’re new! We really hope you like TWW and help us make this guild into one of the best on Rexxar. Don’t just join and sit back, all quiet-like, never grouping up and never saying a peep. TWW is based around friendship and helpful attitudes.
3. We’ve started to separate the chaff from the wheat (Bible reference ftw!). If a character hasn’t logged on for six or more months, it’s gone. If you’re begging, borrowing gold and not repaying, being an immature idiot, or causing friction — gone. It won’t be a slaughter, we just want to remove elements from the guild that are making TWW less-than-fun.
4. Well… this blog got started up again! Ain’t it nifty! And we’ll, like, post more often!
5. We’ve actually been making headway in Kara, putting together 10-man teams more often now. Kara, and other 5-man instance runs, are the BEST way for you to hang out and have fun with your guildies. It’s a blast! If you’re in the middle of the Kara attunement process and need help, please let us know!