For those who don’t know, I will be taking a brief hiatus from WoW for the next 7-10 days. I will be on, but it will be sparingly, and probably only to check my mail.
So there’s that.
But while I’m studying for my finals, I have a request of everyone in the guild.
I want some feedback from you, and I have a couple questions I’d like to have you respond to.
- As a guild, we have grown and stabilized over the past few months. With that said, however, what can we do to help you enjoy the guild more?
- Are you happy with the current guild bank setup?
- With so much interest in Karazhan, have you felt pressured to go even if it isn’t something you are interested in?
- Some people have brought up the concern of a lack of communication between the officers/ Co-GM’s and the rest of the guild. How do you think we can fix any issues we have with that?
- What do you want to see more of? More random stuff, more pvp raids, more heroics, etc….
- What is your general feeling towards the guild? Positive, negative, etc…
Thanks for your time with these questions. With the new year coming upon us, I really want to see how we can improve the system we have setup. I also understand that we cannot please everyone, but we are going to damn-well try.
I’ll see everyone in 7-10 days!